Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Queen of Fruits!

The Queen of Fruits! Sitting in Bozeman, Montana and writing. Arrived here late Monday the 4th from Stockholm, Sweden, my hometown/land. Woke up Tuesday morning and it was raining, windy. I talked to Sweden and they had 27 degrees warm weather, wow! Well that’s the nature! Today when I woke up it ´s sunny ,warm and beautiful! I came over to have a talk to my representatives here. It´ s like a virgin market for the Xango juice. To continue my story from yesterday about the mangosteen juice.

The mangosteen fruit has been used in the Asian folklore for hundred of years. They knew already back then the benefits of the fruit. It´ s a strong anti oxidant and anti inflammatoric that helps to prevent and heal. There has been no studies om humans but this is what goes from mouth to mouth about the fruit. I tried it and still drink it every morning. For many years I have been suffering from running eyes and sensitive to the sun and wind. Then you can understand why I don´t like the wind here in Montana at the moment. I also gave a friend of mine a bottle. He was eating pain killers for a long time for pain in his knees. The tablets were so strong that his stomach did not like it.. The Doctor order Prozac. Well since I have been in the health business I told him about my thoughts regarding medicin. He started to drink mangosteen juice and after 12 days I called him. I asked him how he felt and he responded, my toe is feeling better! I jumped up and asked him about his stomach! Oh I forgot about that and forgot to take Prozac too. We laughed. Since then he told me what else happened after 3 weeks. His gum did not bleed either. Good for you and he is still on the juice. I could tell you so many stories about the juice but I think the best way to sort it out is to drink it you self. It is so tasty, healthy and the kids love it! It is an easy way to introduce good health, good food and good drinks in our lives. We just have to open up for what the nature is providing us with!

Another good part with this is the nice business. If you refer the juice to somebody else you will get a referral commission. And you can do the business every where, like I do at the moment! Just find a handful of people you would like to introduce and help in life. Teach them about the juice and the referral program. As time goes by you will if you put the effort in to it, find a business that can go as far as you never would have dreamed about! It is a fact. Put two hours a day in your garden and you will in the next season enjoy the spectacular beauty in your garden! Life is a ride, do the best of it and be happy! With love&respect!/MarieLouise